Welcome to the PACT (Parents And Children Together) for Autism website.
This page lists our latest news, so it's your first stop in finding out what's new. Please use the links at the top of the page to navigate around our site. If you want to learn a little more about us then why not take a look at our About page?
We're a registered charity committed to supporting families affected by Autism and other disabilities.
You might like to sign up to our newsletter. It's free and takes just a few clicks.
- NEW! Autism Talk to celebrate World Autism Day Tuesday 1st April 6.30pm 'Living with Aspergers and ADHD' Dean Beadle, Stephen Challen Talk click here to book
- Check out the 2014 Parent / Carer meeting dates for Harlow and Bishops Stortford with guest speakers from varying agencies including Families in Focus, InterAct and Essex Cares.
- Wild n Wacky family adventure play dates for 2014 are listed here
- Autism Talks and other events will be posted on our events page. Go there now to see event dates
- SAVE THE DATE! PACT for Autism "Black & White" Charity Ball will be held on Saturday 18th October 2014, The Manor Suite, Manor of Groves Hotel, High Wych. Full details and the online booking form for guests will be launched in the Spring. PACT for Autism are currently seeking sponsorship and donations for this fundraising event, please visit our Events page for the online donation form.
2013 Masked Charity Ball
The 2013 Charity Ball was an amazing success and we would like to thank the following organisations and individuals for their support. Please visit their sites by clicking the logos below to learn more about the people that support PACT for Autism.
Push for Action - National Autistic Society
If you want to know what progress has been made in your local area and to join our campaign to improve this, to find out more and to join the campaign, click here, or push the red button over there on the left to sign up now!
Please watch our 5 minute video about why we set up PACT for Autism: