Welcome to the PACT (Parents And Children Together) for Autism website.
This page lists our latest news, so it's your first stop in finding out what's new. Please use the links at the top of the page to navigate around our site. If you want to learn a little more about us then why not take a look at our About page?
We're a registered charity committed to supporting families affected by Autism and other disabilities.
You might like to sign up to our newsletter. It's free and takes just a few clicks.
- Exciting new fundraising event!Sky dive for PACT for Autism. Read more here.
- 2014/15 Parent / Carer meeting dates for Harlow and Bishops Stortford with guest speakers from varying agencies including Families in Focus, Grove Cottage and Essex Cares.
- Wild n Wacky family adventure play dates for 2014/15 are listed here
- Autism Talks and other events will be posted on our events page. Go there now to see event dates and the IPSEA Parent/Carer Workshop online booking form.
- PACT for Autism "Black & White" Charity Ball will be held on Saturday 18th October 2014. This event is now SOLD OUT. PACT for Autism are currently seeking sponsorship and donations for the Auction and Raffle for our 10th Anniversary Celebration Charity Ball due to be held on Saturday 17th October 2015, please visit our Events page for the online donation form.
- An Introductory Course for Parents of Primary School Aged Children with Autism. PACT for Autism will be in attendance. For full details and contact information, please visit our Events page.
- PACT for Autism would like to say a huge thank you to all the students in Eliot House at Burnt Mill Academy who have raised a fantastic £401.25 for our charity through various fundraising activities.
- 'RELAXED PERFORMANCE' of Cinderella, Harlow Playhouse - PACT for Autism are delighted to announce that the Harlow Playhouse will be hosting a Relaxed Performance of Cinderella over the Christmas period. For full details, please contact the Box Office directly on 01279 431945.
- PACT for Autism are delighted to announce that Sainsbury's Harlow Store have chosen our charity as their new Local Charity Partner. The local charity scheme will give the store the chance to work with PACT, help raise money and awareness of the work that we do. We'd like to thank Stewart Alderman, Store Manager, Kelly Verguson, Charity Liaison and all the staff and customers for their support.
2014 'Black & White' Charity Ball
The 2013 Charity Ball was an amazing success and we would like to thank all of the organisations and individuals for their support. Wow! Another year has flown by and we are now very much looking forward to our 2014 'Black & White' Charity Ball!
Celebrations kick off on Saturday 18th October 2014. Champagne Reception 7.00pm, Carriages at 1.00am. This includes a Three Course Dinner (wine on the tables), Charity Auction & Raffle and Live Entertainment. We look forward to seeing ladies in their evening wear and gentlemen in black (or white!) tie.
Tables are now SOLD OUT.
We're really looking forward to seeing you there, it's going to be a whole lot of sophistication and a lot more fun!
PACT for Autism would like to thank Tesco Edinburgh Way for being the sole sponsors of the main event. Special thanks to Lorna Derrett - 'Every Little Helps'...
PACT for Autism would like to thank 'Team PACT':
Kev Gay, Nick Duggan, Robert Barlow, Deb
Meville-Taylor, Mark Meville-Taylor, Tom Heath, Cliff Roomes, Kevan Griggs, Mike Cracknell, Mat
Deane, Nathan Kemp, Iain Freeman, Paul Roberts and Mike Duggan who took part and raised funds by
cycling 100km through the moonlit streets of London on Saturday 7th June.
The Team set off at 11.30pm and cycled through the night, taking in views of some of our most iconic sites in London.
We'd like to say a big thank you for a fantastic effort by all those who took part, thanks guys (and gal!!)