115 items found
- 16 May 2020 | 11:00Ware SG12 9AL, UK
- 11 February 2020 | 18:301-5 Harvey Centre Approach, Harlow CM20 1HF, UK
- 8 April 2020 | 17:305, Mill Court, Edinburgh Gate, Harlow CM20 2JA, UK
- Essex Lottery - Fundraising for PACT.
Support PACT for Autism for just £1 per week!! Plus play today and win a getaway!!! Win a 'Forest Staycation' One way you can support our charity and help us continue with all our support services, is through the Essex Lottery. Playing the lottery The Essex Lottery is an exciting weekly lottery that raises money for good causes in Essex. All good causes supported by the lottery will benefit Essex and its residents. Play the lottery, support Essex and PACT for Autism - it’s that simple! Tickets for the lottery cost just £1 per week. Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win a prize each week, with a top prize of £25,000! That’s a better chance of winning than the National Lottery or the Health Lottery! Each ticket will consist of 6 numbers and each number will be between 0 and 9. There will be a draw every Saturday night when a 6 digit winning combination will be picked. Prizes will be given to players with tickets that match the first or last 2-6 numbers from the winning combination. Match all 6 and you win the JACKPOT! It is that easy!!- Please follow this link to support PACT for Autism and Essex. https://www.essexlottery.co.uk/support/pact-for-autism
- Supporting your Neurodiverse child
Essex Family Forum is proud to have worked with its family champions and parents from Send the Right Message Southend, Takiwatanga Support Services and professionals from across Health, Education, and Social Care to produce a pack of useful information for families with a neurodiverse child. This pack includes information about the diagnosis process, how to get support for your child at school, health and wellbeing and much more. The team have shared their own experiences and hints and tips, along with those of parents, carers and young people from across Essex, Southend and Thurrock. There are also signposts to useful books, blogs and online resources which are all tried and tested resources that the team have used and found helpful. To access the pack, please click on the image and it will take you to the EFF website where it can be downloaded. PACT also have a limited number of hardcopies of this booklet, this has been funded for families to use. Please let us know if you wish to receive one and we will get it sorted.
- Essex SEND IASS - New Helpline Number
The Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information Advice and Support Services offer information, advice and support for parents and carers of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). This service is also offered directly to young people Essex SEND IASS has a new number for their helpline: 01245 204338. The old 0333 number currently remains operational too, but will be replaced with the 01245 number, so please use our new number!
- Test home page | PACT For Autism
- Gamers Cage | PACT For Autism
Gamers Cage We have two sessions a month at the Gamers cage , with space for Parents to get a cuppa and chat to each other and our team. 8 to 12 years 13 + (siblings over the age of 8 years only may also be booked onto the event) The Gamers Cage near Harlow Town Library, PACT for Autism registered families may attend only, this is due to restricted spaces and insurance purposes. A Parent or Responsible adult must remain at the venue for the duration of the session . Our Parent Support team and PACT Volunteers will be there for a chat and signposting over a cuppa. Please book your ticket to reserve your place for each young person attending these are £2.50 per person , plus booking fee. Adult tickets are free. Up to 16 Children/young people can game at any one time, with flexibility. There is a café with relaxed seating area selling hot and cold drinks and light snacks. TIME: 7:30pm -8:30pm PRICE: £2.50 per child/young person, Siblings welcome! INFO: This event is for Families registered with PACT , registered families are sent monthly emails with booking links. to register with PACT click here VENUE: The Gamers cage 1-5 Harvey Centre Approach, Harlow, England, CM20 1HF Gamers cage is located in the same building as Q Entertainment - Quasar Harlow. More information about the venue: If you would like to visit the Gamers cage for a look around ahead of the event to familiarise yourself and your child/young person with the environment, or if you need to arrange wheelchair access/level access due to difficulty using stairs then please contact the Gamers Cage directly on 01279 445444 or 01279 453478 Take a look at their website www.thegamerscage.com
- Autism Support | PACT For Autism | England
PACT FOR AUTISM We are a small charity who connect a Neurodiverse community of Parents, Carers, Autistic Individuals and families along with the wider community, organisations and services We are based in West Essex but you can contact us from anywhere. We Listen, Explore, Explain, Plan, Signpost & Connect you with organisations, services and others . We link with and inform local and national services and organisations. Our key services also include Support & Information by phone and email Website with links to local and national services in our directory. Monthly meetings for parents and carers & Autistic adults Workshops Activities Mailing list – We regularly mail out information on local and national initiatives along with our booking information for workshops, meetings and activities. Autism Talks & training, from a lived experience perspective. There is No diagnosis required to access our services. Throughout our website you can access our various online resources. You will find useful web links sign-posting to our partner agencies, a practical services directory, an adults page, featuring advice, tips, and support from other families and individuals. You can also sign up to our online newsletter for monthly updates about upcoming events, talks and services. Our resources section contains leisure and sports opportunities for children (and siblings). Finally you can learn more about the different ways you can support us on our Fundraising and Support page. More about PACT for Autism To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key. News and Updates Essex Lottery - Fundraising for PACT. 70 0 3 likes. Post not marked as liked 3 Supporting your Neurodiverse child 160 0 1 like. Post not marked as liked 1 Essex SEND IASS - New Helpline Number 69 0 Post not marked as liked National 5 yr Autism Strategy - 2021 - 2026 114 0 Post not marked as liked The Theory and the Experience 311 0 2 likes. Post not marked as liked 2 Thinking ahead - Family to Family Workshop (free) 133 0 1 like. Post not marked as liked 1 Help us shape the future of Health and Social Care in Essex. (Next forum meeting TBC) 151 0 5 likes. Post not marked as liked 5 Essex Five year 'All Age Autism Strategy' 234 0 2 likes. Post not marked as liked 2 Proud of Harlow Award for our Volunteers 42 0 1 like. Post not marked as liked 1 No upcoming events at the moment
- PACT Ball 2020 DiscussionIn Welcome to the PACT Forum·10 February 2020Please feel free to add you comments and questions for staff and other PACT Members in relation to the PACT Ball0253
- Introducing usIn Welcome to the PACT Forum·10 December 2020Hello, I am on here with my partner who is on the spectrum. We have been referred by his community support worker and i have already found some amazing information. Just thought i would introduce us- my partner is 27 years old diagnosed at 25. He has been Out of work for 8 years for what we didn’t know was being on the spectrum which Was first just seen as anxiety and depression. We have been together almost 10 years, and I have supported him the whole way although it’s been difficult. I am 24 and because of our unique look on life I have not quite got to where I want to be either, our life became magical on the 4th august as our daughter was born and my partner Glen is an amazing dad! We are looking to connect with other people/families As well as hopefully get my partner to be able to own his diagnosis as well as understand it To eventually get back into work. He wants to work in childcare. I hope we can connect with others to see how others lives work and how we can make our life work best for us Too. Thank you, Beth and Glen0134
- Tips & TricksIn Welcome to the PACT Forum·3 July 2019As the forum owner, you can assign new moderators from your live site. Having moderators is a great way to increase engagement and grow your community. There are certain actions that only forum owners and moderators are allowed to do on Wix Forum. They can block users, move posts from one category to another, and delete posts.0154